"Convert PowerPoint to DVD or PPT to videos"With Moyea PPT to DVD Burner, you can easily convert your any PowerPoint presentations to DVD movies and save them on recordable DVDs with beautiful DVD menus for easier offline speech and convenient delivery. This Presentation tool also can convert PowerPoint to video in all formats, such as PowerPoint to AVI, PowerPoint to MPEG, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc. Thus you can upload your PowerPoint to for both free share and commercial purpose.
In conclusion, you can enjoy the following key functions from Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro:
1. All-in-one tool, PowerPoint to DVD burner & Powerpoint to Video converter;
2. Retain the original animation, music, movie clips, and slide transitions;
3. Properly compatible with PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007;
4. PPT to DVD & PPT to Video batch process supported;
5. Delicately design beautiful theme DVD menus to navigate your audience;
6. Insert any quantities of background music to PowerPoint file;
7. Flexible output settings for different screen sizes;
8. Record narrations and instructions for the output file;
9. Allow one animation one chapter for lecturers' convenience;
10. Enable one slide one chapter for easy viewing.
Benefits of using Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro:
1. PowerPoint presentations can be watched on TV sets.
2. Burn PowerPoint to DVD and 100% retain animations, graphics, transitions, audios and narrations from the original PowerPoint Presentations.
3. Create flexible and Interactive presentation with designed DVD menu and play mode options.
4. Play PowerPoint slides on TV and DVD players with remote controller.
5. Bring PowerPoint presentations from online distribution to offline distribution through DVDs, Which is more stable and trustable to send your PowerPoint presentations.
6. Copyrights of your PowerPoint can be preserved.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows
What's new in this version: 1. Updated DVD Menu design system. Provide DVD menu templates and convenient way to design DVD Menu. 2. Fixed the problem of characters or letters distortion in DVD video or MPEG-2 video. 3. Updated video codecs. 4. Added one slide one chapter. 5. Optimized the interface. 6. Fixed some bugs.
Top user review