Published by Wavosaur free audio editor on 24 Aug 2017
DeveloperWavosaur free audio editor
Updated24 Aug 2017
Downloads467 (1 last week)
"Wavosaur is a free audio editor and VST host"Wavosaur is a free audio editor VST & ASIO compatible, it provides all you need for manipulation of your audio files : edit, record, play sounds, add effects (unlimited with VST support) in real-time.
You can use it for mastering, sound design, sample looping, basic editing etc.
You can also edit and save loop points and markers, generate sounds (simple synthesis) and batch process your audio files.
Wavosaur has also a VST plugin effect rack, where you can set up a chain of VST effects to use in real time on your audio. This means unlimited set of effects due to the VST compatibility, and the large number of VST effects (including high quality freeware ones).
- Multiple document interface to work with many files in one session
- ASIO driver, audio routing, multichannel wav support
- import wav, mp3, aif aiff, Amiga 8svx, vox, AKAI S1000 & raw binary files
- export wav, MP3, export multiple wav from regions, export as text (for using in Matlab, PSpice, Excel ), support for LAME encoder
- record, play, pause, rewind & fast forward
- cut, copy, paste, insert, replace, mix, trim/crop, fast zoom, accurate waveform representation
- normalize, mute, insert silence, remove DC offset, vocal remove, reverse, resample, bit depth convert, auto-trim, silence remover, remove silence, change volume, channel convert (stereo->mono , mono->stereo), undo
- virtual rack for VST plugins effects, real-time processing, VST chaining, displays multiple VST graphic interfaces
- audio analysis : 2D & 3D spectrum, statistics & sonogram, real time oscilloscope & sonogram
- batch processing
- controlable with an external MIDI control surface
- create & edit loop points & markers to use your files in your favorites samplers : loop points & markers informations are recognized and can be edited/added and saved.
- skinable editor interface, many customisable options.
-synthesis options : generate waveform (sin, square, triangle, saw, white noise) and impulse train.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Wavosaur free audio editor on 10 Oct 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: