Salsa Rhythm Application 1.0
Published by Salsa4Fun on 10 Jun 2015
Updated10 Jun 2015
Downloads1,117 (1 last week)
"Interactive Salsa Rhythm Machine"Master Salsa Timing and Instrument identification using our Interactive Salsa Rhythm Application, with iPhone look & feel.
* Interact with instruments to train your ears to distingush each instrument
* Practice your timing On-1 and On-2
* Combine and arrange instruments to create different salsa tunes
* Become a part of the growing Salsa Beat Machine community
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
* 15 different piano patterns, 8 Bass patterns, 16 percussion patterns including Tumabo, Guaguanco, Cascara, Rumba and more
* Beat display + instructor voice counting the beats
* Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the volume of each individual instrument
* In-app manual with links to online information about the music and the instruments
Have problems finding the beat in Salsa music - where's the "One", where is the "Two"? Can't seem to feel the rhythm? Need to train your ear to fish for different instruments as they play in concert during a Salsa song? This app will help you to develop better timing, learn about different key instruments involved in Salsa compositions, and improve your ability to execute your dance patterns better while developing concepts of musicality. This app is recommended for beginner, intermediate or advanced dancers, band members, music students and just about anyone who want to master the rich rhythms of latin music.
Also available as an iPhone application, look for "Salsa Rhythm" in the appstore.
Requirements: Flash Player 10.0 or newer, Dot Net Framework 2.0 or newer
What's new in this version: Initial release
Download Salsa Rhythm Application 1.0 (2.19 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Salsa Rhythm Application on 10 Jun 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: