Published by NCH Software on 11 Nov 2021
"ToneGen Audio Tone Generator"ToneGen Audio Tone Generator can be used as a sine wave generator, sound frequency maker, or signal generator that can be used to create test tones, sweeps, and more. Create harmonics using varying test tones and patterns with ToneGen. ToneGen Tone Generator is perfect for anyone needing to create audio tones, waves, patterns, or sweeps. Use ToneGen to generate white noise quickly and easily. ToneGen Audio Tone Generator supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz. Generate up to 16 tones simultaneously. Play and save generated tones for editing or sharing.
ToneGen Audio Tone Generator Features
- Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
- Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
- Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
- Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
- Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
- Plays tone or saves as wav file.
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 and Sound Card.
What's new in this version: Major Update
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested ToneGen Audio Tone Generator on 11 Nov 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: