Published by ToneBytes on 10 Jun 2013
"Four operator FM Synthesis VSTi"FM-Four â€“ is a simple VST instrument that recreates four operators FM synthesis with some improvements like good known YAMAHA OPL/OPL2 chipsets. FM-Four can produce wide range of timbres that are rich in harmonics.
- 8 FM Algorithms
- 4 operators with coarse and fine tuning
- 8 waveforms per operator (Sinus, Half-sinus, Abs-sinus, Quarter-sinus, Square, Triangle, Half-triangle, Abs-triangle)
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode
- 4 filters
- 8 stage envelope generator for multimode modulator
- Internal chorus
- Internal 10 bands equalizer
- Easy control with pop-up menus
- 64 factory presets
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
Updated10 Jun 2013
Downloads28 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested FM-Four on 10 Jun 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: