"A GTK+-based audio player."
Would you like to have a music player capable not only of playing music but also organizing your massive audio library and even edit your audio file metadata? Quod Libet will do just that and more.
Here are the main features of this versatile player:
- You can do regular search or regular expression search (like you can search for a band that starts with “ai” and ends with “mth” and the regular expression will look like this “ai.*mth”)
- You can edit all the tags contained in the file metadata
- It supports all the major audio formats (MP3, Ogg, Wavpack, MPEG-4, WMA,FLAC, Musepack, MOD, MIDI)
- It will organize your music by genre, artist, even if you have thousands of sons
- It can choose automatically whether to play the song individually or the whole album depending on the settings you made
- Easy to configure, no matter what audio setup you have
- Work with multiple files the same time
- Add and remove music from your lists with ease
- Give song ratings which will help you find the songs you like faster next time
- See the lyrics, the software will download them for you automatically from the Internet
- The software has been built in Python with the Mutagen library, so you need to install it in order to run the program
Download Quod Libet if you want a music player that offers you a lot of customization options and properly organizes thousands of songs.
DeveloperQuod Libet Team
Updated3 Mar 2021
Downloads771 (1 last week)
Top user review