Published by NCH Software on 26 Feb 2020
"Telephone on hold messages and music player"The IMS plays telephone on hold messages or music using a computer with any standard sound card or voice modem. The software runs in the background using the CPU idle time and the buffer on the sound card. The computer can still be used as normal.
If you have a Windows computer in your office, this is the most advanced and most affordable way to play on hold messages to your callers when they are on hold or being transferred.
The IMS Messages on Hold Player features:
* Real time mixing of messages and music to create an endless presentation.
* Message scheduling to commence and expire on certain dates and to play only on certain days of the week or times of day.
* Fully digital audio ensuring that your messages sound good, are clear and are easy to listen to.
* Almost unlimited message and music capacity.
* State-of-the-art 'fuzzy logic' formula achieves the optimal message rotation rate.
* Direct user control over messages and message scheduling. You can control the scheduling directly at your computer, or it can be set by the studio that produces your messages.
* User recorded messages. The software is usually used with professionally recorded messages but the software also allows you to record your own messages directly and simply by plugging in a microphone.
* Automatic Online Internet Updates or updates on a 3.5" disk or on CD-ROM. The automatic Internet connection ensures that if you are using a studio to produce your messages regularly, your messages can be uploaded automatically by your production studio.
* For use with Telephone PBX systems with message/music on-hold feature or single line operation with a voice modem.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X.
Requirements: Works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Sound Card
What's new in this version: Major Update
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software on 26 Feb 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: