"CuePlay brings cuesheet support to OSX"
CuePlay is an audio player which has versions available for the Mac OS X system and Ubuntu Linux. The player was created to be able to access CUE type files and play them with MP3 or FLAC music files. The CUE sheet standard is one which sets out how tracks on a recording are laid out. This can inform the music player what each track is, where it starts and where it ends, which allows the player to access single long audio recording but split it into individual tracks where playback in concerned. There is presently little support for the CUE standard which uses plain text files to store its track information.
CuePlay Key Features:
- Can play MP3 or FLAC files with CUE sheets
- CUE sheets include track information
- Present information through a long recording for different tracks as they playback
- Listen and record Web Radio
- Navigate through the music catalog to choose when to play next
CuePlay is a MP3 and FLAC file player for Mac OS X and Ubuntu Linux that can make use of CUE track information files.
OSLinux, Mac OS
Updated12 Jul 2020
Downloads172 (1 last week)