"Multimedia file convertor"
In the last few years, tens (if not hundreds) of new audio and video file formats have appeared online. Your media player will probably not be able to play them all and that’s one possible reason to need to convert your multimedia files from one format to another. Another top reason is the fact that you want to transfer multimedia files from your computer to your handheld device or the other way around. Whatever the reason, XMedia Recode is here to help you.
Here’s what you need to know about this program:
- This program is capable of converting to and from numerous types of audio and video formats, including: MP4, MP3, VOB, WAV, AVI, MPG, OGG, ASF, H.263, H.264, H.261, MKV, MOV, RM, WMV, AC3, WMA, 3GP, MMF, 3GPP, FLV, 3GPP2, FLAC, AMR, M4V, M1V, M2V, MPEG (1, 2, 4), QT, VCD, PSP and so on
- Save the data from and unprotected Blu-ray or DVD into a multimedia format of your choosing
- To select the files you want to convert you can drag and drop or use the file browser
- Add your own subtitles over the video stream
- Crop the video (get rid of the black borders above and below the video)
- Basic video editing tools: brightness, saturation, contrast, hue, gamma
- Choose the size of the picture (16:9, 1:1, 16:10, 4:3, 16:9, 5:6, etc)
- Increase or decrease the volume
- Edit the video or audio tags
Install XMedia Recode if you need to convert multimedia files from one format to another with ease.
Updated30 Jul 2020
Downloads2,172 (2 last week)
Top user review