"High fidelity audio streaming for LAN"
You can use Vypress Tonecast to talk to your peers using audio messages, if you are all connected to a local area network. You can even create your own local “radio” broadcast station.
Here are the key components:
- Use this software to create a local radio, without the need of any additional software or hardware
- This program contains two modules: the server, which is used for the broadcast and the client, which is designed to receive and play the audio received from the server
- Support for high fidelity audio streams
- The stream is encoded using MPEG-2, to make sure the transmission will not affect your networking activity
- Easy to install for anyone, even the beginners without any technical background
- Requires TCP/IP protocol to be enabled
- Works on all modern Windows systems (95,98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 7, 8)
Install Vypress Tonecast if you want to send audio messages to your peers over LAN.
Requirements: 8 MB RAM, 2 MB HDD space, a LAN connection
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 greatly improves reliability and availability by increasing multi-threading usage and improves compatibility with Windows XP firewall. Online help was also updated and improved. In additional new plug-in for WinAMP 5.x is now available.
Top user review