"Great DirectShow decoding filter."
You can use FFDShow to encode or decode various video and audio file formats (i.e.: the popular movie formats DivX and XViD come to mind) and to make sure your video file plays smoothly using the picture post-processing module.
Here are more details about FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder:
- It’s present in all major codec packs used today by millions of users worldwide because of its uncanny ability to decompress and post-process images
- FFDShow provides a DirectX component (DirectShow) which is used by media players to decode & decompress video formats like: FLV; MPEG-1,2,3,4; DivX, WMV, XviD
- Relies on the libavcodec function included in the ffmpeg project for its post-processing functions and working with low bitrate video files
- If the CPU usage is high, the decoder will reduce the post-processing to make sure your running processes are not affected
- Adjust image settings (contrast, hue, luminosity, sharpening effects, eliminate noises)
Download FFDShow if you need to play compressed movie files or if you want to encode your audio or video streams.
Updated20 Jul 2014
Downloads3,445 (2 last week)
Top user review