"Format the CDs and DVDs"
As time went by, the old diskettes have been replaced by storage mediums with higher capacity like CDs, DVDs, USB sticks and drives and Blu-Ray discs. However, writing information on a CD or DVD was never as easy as it was with the diskettes, just plug it in and write on it. You always needed an additional program that will enable you to burn the CD, which always required some configuration.
Nero InCD sets out to solve this particular issue, it will turn your rewritable CDs and DVDs into writable mediums that can be used from any program, as if they were a local hard drive.
Here are the main takeaways:
- You can drag and drop files using the classic Windows Explorer to start the copy process
- Works with DVD+RW, DVD-RW, CD-RW, CD-MRW
- Support for UDF, a special disc format that is read by any operating system
- Delete data easily from rewritable CDs and DVDs
- Reads data from CDs and DVDs created with SecurDisc technology
- Although it should be pretty obvious to many users, you can’t delete data from read-only discs
Download Nero InCD if you want to magically transform your CDs and DVDs into old school diskettes, which can be used by any program.
Updated23 Jan 2013
Downloads37,270 (1 last week)
Top user review