"Record streaming audio to iTunes and CD"Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder features out as a
powerful streaming audio detector and recorder which can
sense any tiny audio signal pass by the sound card and
record it with high fidelity for your reserve, such as the
playing music, video clips, movie, webcasts, softphone,
message audio, etc. Besides, you can set the record time,
split audio files, filter out ads, edit tags, add to
iTunes, make your own ringtone, etc.
1. Record online audio. Detect any audio signal walking
across your computer, record them in real time and save as
MP3, M4A format that compatible with your iPod, iPhone,
iPad, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, and so on.
2. Wide range audio source. Supports music from online store
like iTunes, Napster, Yahoo music, Pandora, or the audio
signals from your video clips, movie, online radio, web
casts, and more. All of them can be captured by Wondershare
Streaming Audio Recorder.
3. High audio fidelity. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
works with an independent virtual sound card which records
streaming audio or music with high fidelity.
4. Adjust Audio effect. You can customize the output audio
effect by adjusting the sample rate, bit rat, etc.
5. Search and edit tags. Smartly recognize song
information, and edits tags as title, artist, album, and
genre. Helps to make your own music library at ease.
6. Make ringtone. Create a ringtone from recorded audios by
chopping a whole audio file into subsections as you like.
Previewing is available. What’s more, the embedded timer can
free you away when it works with preset recording duration.
7. Add to iTunes & Windows Media Player Intellectually. Add
the recorded audio files to iTunes library and Windows Media
Player’s playlist by one-click sending. Thus you don’t have
to bother adding them manually.
8. Share onto & Twitter. One click to share your
music playlist easily with friends and family on ,
Requirements: Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD processor RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1024 MB recommended)
What's new in this version: 1. Now fully supports Windows 8: Fixed the sound card set up failure issue in Windows 8 2. Fixed some bugs
Top user review