"MUD Map Designer for mapping muds."
Map Designer is a map creator for multi-user dungeon (MUD) developers. Using the toolbar on the left side, you can select the tile that you wish to add to the map. Each tile indicates something difficult going on in that area of the MUD level. Adjust the viewpoint down to 35% of the normal size or up to 150% of the normal size. Save and export maps in several different file types including PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF and BMP. Change rendering options to create maps that have a higher definition for HD screens and printers. Add labels, change their color and size. Add connecting lines, room lock features, special room “auroras” and completely swap levels around to try different mapping combination ideas.
Map Designer Key Features:
- Create maps on-screen for use in MUD game developments
- Use icons to represent different aspects within a game environment
- Add locked doors
- Add labels, name them and color code and re-size them.
- Save maps as PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF and BMP files
- Adjust viewpoint down to 35% or up to 150%
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5
Map Designer is a mapping app for MUD developers who need to conceptualize their latest maps.
Requirements: Windows based machine and .NET Framework 3.5
What's new in this version: NW/NE/SW/SE directions added! Lines added (color changeable). Several bug fixes. Toolbar modifications.
Top user review