"Free Universal Game Cheater for All games."
Despite its name, ArtMoney doesn’t have anything to do with Art and even less with money, at least in a traditional sense. It is a program designed to help gamers beat the toughest games, by landing them a helping hand and increasing the odds in their favor.
Here’s what you need to know about it:
- It analyzes the system memory and locates the address where it’s stored the amount of digital currency, bullets, health, swords, etc and you can change it to any amount
- For instance, you only have one life left out of the seven permitted? You won’t have to restart the level anymore, you can just set your lifes to the maximum level
- This program is 100% legal, you’re only accessing resources available on your computer, you’re not modifying the code of the game
- Different types of searches you can use (exact value, rage of values, coded value, sequence of values, unknown value, search by formula, etc)
- Search and locate pointers or structures of pointers
- Support for multi-core processors by optimizing and speeding the search
- Find any text or strings of letters and numbers
- Stealth mode – ArtMoney disappears from the list of processes but still remains active
Install ArtMoney if you want to beat the more challenging computer games by giving you an extra edge.
Requirements: Intel Pentium II processor (AMD K6-2) or higher
What's new in this version: Full support for multi-system emulator MAME (ver 0.216 or higher). ArtMoney automatically gains access to memory map, address shift and bytes order of emulated system.
Updated28 Mar 2021
Downloads9,284 (13 last week)
Top user review