Published by Viqua Games on 22 Nov 2013
"A unique, fun and high quality word game."Thomas is a young wizard who lives with his uncle Artem in his magical pet shop. One day Thomas gets an F in 'Magical Spell Words' so he is ordered to study. But while carrying the book down the stairs, he accidentally falls and hits his uncle and makes a mess of things. His uncle is angry and so casts a spell on Thomas and now Thomas finds himself inside the book on the subject that he got an F on! Now Thomas must find his way out of the book, but will he be able to do it? It's up to you to help him!
A word game like no other!
- Have fun creating paths of words to help Thomas reach the end of the book.
- Create extremely long words
- Pickup x2 and x3 word items for massive scores!
- Endless fun with the hangman style guess-the-word minigame.
- Magical helper items help you create long words
- Includes over 200,000 words to play with, based on words valid in Scrabble!
- Also includes a full dictionary so you can learn what those words mean!
Word game lovers don't miss this game!
If you like Scrabble or Crosswords, you'll love this game!
Requirements: At least PentiumIII 500 Mhz, 128MB Ram, DirectX 5
What's new in this version: Many bug fixes
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Thomas and the Magical Words for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.