"Pay tribute to history by swapping the two co"
If you enjoy solving puzzles, this is the perfect game for you. Did you know this particular game is one of the oldest puzzle games, dating back to the Victorian age?
Here’s how Swap works:
- The game is extremely easy to understand, while not so easy to solve, as you would imagine
- It starts with you having two sets of eight tiles that have arrows stamped on them (one set is blue and one set is red)
- You have to effectively move all the red tiles in the blue zone using as few moves as possible
- You can only move a tile in the empty space adjacent to it
- The number of points you’ll receive for completing this game will be proportional with the time spent
If you enjoy puzzles, install this game and give a try (and then send it to your friends and brag about how quickly you managed to finish it).
Requirements: Adobe AIR runtime 2.5
What's new in this version: Bug fix about the game ending prematurely in some situations
DeveloperNovel Games Limited
Updated22 Feb 2019
Downloads2,567 (1 last week)
Top user review