"Enjoy the nonviolent word game with your fami"
Do you ever miss the fun game you used to play in school? The one where you get to show off your fancy word skills and draw a hangman? This adorable computer game has nothing to do with violence and everything to do with learning new words.
Here’s what you need to know about the “Hangman” game:
- As you probably already know, the objective is to find the hidden word, one letter at a time
- You’ll get to see the length of the word and every letter is hidden by a dash
- You have at your disposal an 26 letter alphabet and a lovely doll composed of 6 rings
- To play the game, you have to select a letter from the alphabet and click on one of the dashes (and hope you got it right, in which case you receive 10 points)
- If you get the letter wrong, you lose 2 points and one ring from the doll
- If all 6 rings are gone, the current game is skipped and you can start over with a new word
- There is a total of 10 questions available for each game
Your little ones will definitely enjoy this game and they will actually learn new words which is a major plus, isn’t it?
Requirements: Adobe AIR runtime 2.5
What's new in this version: Added 3 language versions
DeveloperNovel Games Limited
Updated12 Jan 2018
Downloads1,581 (14 last week)
Top user review