Published by Blizzard Entertainment on 19 Apr 2012
"Wow latest Cataclysm Patch, Hour of Twilight."This is the 4.3.3 to 126.96.36.19998 patch for World of Warcraft, the US version. This is an incremental update so your game version should be 4.3.3 before updating with this patch.
If your World of Warcraft version is not 4.3.3, choose the last mirror and start running each patch from your current game version until the last one, currently 4.3.4.
According to Blizzard's official notes, there have been the following changes:
- A new Submit Bug button has been added. Clicking this option will open a report dialog box, along with basic instructions on what to include in your bug report.
- A new Submit Suggestion button has been added. Clicking this option will open a text dialog box, along with a description of what to include in your suggestion.
- The Report Lag button has been removed.
- The Report Abuse button is now called Report Player.
- The Report Player function offers four categories: Spamming, Language, Name, and Cheating.
- Reporting a player for Cheating now opens a text window in which a description of the occurrence can be written.
- Reporting a Name opens a window with three categories: Player Name, Guild Name, and Arena Team Name. There is also a text field for optional information.
- Report Player now includes text and visual instructions for how to submit a report.
- Right-clicking a character’s portrait now offers additional reporting options.
Full release notes can be read at http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4097643/
Updated19 Apr 2012
Downloads4,824 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested World of Warcraft Cataclysm Patch on 19 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: