"Wow Cataclysm Patch 4.2.2."
Are you a WoW fan? Do you play World of Warcraft Cataclysm, the European edition? If the current version of the game is 4.2.0a you should install the new 4.2.2 patch. If your version is different than 4.2.0a, you need to install first all the other available patches until your new version will become 4.2.0a.
Here’s what you’re going to get with the 4.2.2 patch for the European edition:
- If you logout and login again, the Raid Frames will be either hidden or displayed the same way they were before you logged out
- All the players having multiple accounts will now have to participate in the Real ID Party
- No more crashes if you decide to update your raid roster while fighting
- The random crashes when you try to buy Arena Season 10 items should now be fixed too
- In the Firelands, the Ragnaro’s Dreadflame ability is now more visible and the hit box available in the final stages of the Heroic encounter is now larger
- To install this patch, you have to extract the files from the archive in the game folder, except the MPQ file that should be placed in the \Data\ folder
Install this patch if you want to fix a few minor crashes & bugs and also update the Raganaros battle with the latest tweaks.
Updated24 Nov 2011
Downloads2,771 (2 last week)
Top user review