(WoW) World of Warcraft Cataclysm Patch 4.2.2 (US)
Published by Blizzard Entertainment on 24 Nov 2011
"Wow Cataclysm Patch 4.2.2."This is the 4.2.0a to 4.2.2 patch for World of Warcraft, the US version. This is an incremental update so your game version should be 4.2.0a before updating with this patch.
If your World of Warcraft version is not 4.2.0a, choose mirror 2 and start running each patch from your current game version until the last one, currently 4.2.2.
What's new in this version, according to Blizzard's official notes:
Dungeons & Raids > Firelands
- The visibility of Ragnaros' Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros' hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Updating a raid roster while in combat should no longer cause a client crash.
- Attempts to purchase Arena Season 10 items should no longer sometimes cause a client crash. (Korea Only)
How to install the 4.2.2 patch:
1. Extract all the files and place everything except the MPQ file in your main WoW folder
2. Place the wow-update-base-14545.MPQ file into the \Data\ subdirectory of your WoW folder
3. Run the launcher to patch.
Updated24 Nov 2011
Downloads1,449 (4 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested (WoW) World of Warcraft Cataclysm Patch 4.2.2 on 5 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: