"Blizzard's 1.161 patch for StarCraft: BW."
Blizzard has released a new patch meant to fix the current exploits online players were using, annoying bugs that killed the gameplay and small changes to improve the user experience.
Here’s a list of all the fixes featured in the patch 1.161:
- If you want the game to consume less CPU you can now use the “Enable CPU Throttling” option available in the speed options menu
- Before this patch every message containing the string “r “ was considered incorrectly as a reply
- Tweaked the default delay set for CPU Throttling
- The past chat is now accessible in replays
- You can clear what you wrote in the chat using the Escape key
- Use /reply or /r if you want to whisper to the gamer who messaged you
- Fixed the “to” and “from” labels in whispers
- Although previously the game overloaded the CPU, now it only takes what it needs to run smoothly
- Exploits fixed in the update: Zergs will no longer be able to gain minerals through mutations, transfer Drones through terrain that can’t be used for transport, use recycling for building being upgraded, use drones to increase their creep while the Terran players will not be able to drop nukes anywhere they please on the map
Download the 1.161 patch if you want StarCraft to run smoothly without overloading your CPU and eliminate many annoying exploits.
Updated25 Nov 2011
Downloads3,145 (10 last week)
Top user review