Published by UbiSoft on 2 Feb 2012
Updated2 Feb 2012
Downloads7,188 (5 last week)
"This patch updates Far Cry 2 to v1.02."Far Cry 2 is the upcoming first person shooter sequel to Far Cry that utilizes the features of the Dunia Engine. Amongst the new features in the engine are more realistic destructible environments, real-time night-and-day cycle, and a dynamic music system. In this sequel players are placed in war-torn Africa where the mission is to kill the mysterious character, "The Jackal."
- Added triple-header support to the game.
- A widescreen option has been added and can be enabled in the display options menu.
- Fixed certain characters that weren't allowed during profile creation (- . _ ,)
- In ranked matches, players can now play more than one match on the same host.
- Fixed the direct join by IP functionality.
- Players can now filter the server list using different parameters (ping, PunkBuster, game mode, dedicated, server name, number of players, ranked/unranked).
- It is now possible to conduct a multiplayer match search from the map leader board.
- Added the minimum number of players in the host options.
- Added the player's death count in the scoreboard.
- The host can now set the respawn time in advanced options, for player matches only.
- The host can now set the starting rank of all players in the match, in advanced options, for player matches only.
- The ping system has been improved to display a more accurate result.
- It is now possible to add a clan name to the playerâ€™s name through the use_clan_tag console command.
- Added quickmatch to the map download screen.
- The VIP is shown on the scoreboard, for your team only.
- The scoreboard is now displayed by the highest XP points to the lowest.
- The IEDs are now destructible by shooting on them or throwing a grenade close to them.
- The distance from a wounded teammate is now displayed.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Far Cry 2 Patch for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.