"Release your typing power to destroy the mons"
Who said that learning how to type fast should be boring? Certainly not the team behind Typing Monster. Once you start the game, you are the hero in charge of defeating a rather cute Godzilla-like monster that’s trying to destroy the city. Your weapon of choice? Magic words that you have to type correctly in order to launch big fireballs at the monster.
Here are the key features:
- This game was built on Adobe Air, so in order to play it you need to install the Adobe software first; it also requires .NET framework version 2.0
- Cats will really be envious at this monster as it has 10 lives, while you only have 5
- You will notice sentences appearing in a dialogue box and you need to do your best to type them quickly
- You’ll certainly draw attention to yourself once you start attacking the monster and you can expect some fireballs coming your way too, but luckily you can destroy them before they reach the target by entering the numbers printed on the fireballs
- It’s a game to the death, you’re either going to rise as hero and save the city, or you’ll lose the 5 lives, but you can always start over
Download Typing Monster and you’ll have a blast while learning to type fast, without having to keep an eye on the keyboard to locate the keys you need.
Requirements: Adobe AIR runtime 2.5
What's new in this version: Added 2 language versions
DeveloperNovel Games Limited
Updated13 Jan 2018
Downloads1,296 (9 last week)
Top user review