"Can you control both snakes at the same time?"
Everybody loves the classical Snake game. Move it up, down, right, left, eat the food that pops up randomly, increase in size and avoid the obstacles. You might even dare to say “been there, done that”. But what if the trouble is now double? That’s right, in this game you don’t control one snake but two. Can you handle it, my skillful snake charmer friend?
Here’s a little preview of things to come:
- Before you actually start the game, you can set the number of snakes and the initial speed (if you’re already a pro gamer who doesn’t mind a real challenge)
- You can choose to play the classical game with one snake, or the more challenging one with two
- The controls are the arrow keys and the W S A D keys (W – up, S – down, A – left, D – right) to move the snakes in the square area
- Every time the snake reaches the red ball (an apple maybe?) it will consume it and grow larger with one square (and you also get 10 points that you can show off)
- You have to keep the snakes safe and prevent them from hitting walls or themselves
Install Double Snake if you enjoy the classic Snake game and you could use an adrenaline pumping challenge.
Requirements: Adobe AIR runtime 2.5
What's new in this version: Added 5 language versions
DeveloperNovel Games Limited
Updated22 Feb 2019
Downloads11,398 (3 last week)
Top user review