"Jump, fly and dodge through Antarctica."
Who else wants to start a South Pole adventure, playing as penguin armed with a spring, on an epic quest to save his family from an impending ice meltdown? A fair warning first, this game is incredibly addictive and once you start it, you’ll have to bounce, glide and slide your way through 150 high resolution stages and stay out of danger, which lurks at every corner.
Here’s what this game has to offer:
- Use the very simple and intuitive tilt controls to stay clear of danger
- Choose between the two game modes: Story (recommended for people first playing the game) and Survival (for the experienced gamer who needs a challenge)
- Just to make it interesting and keep the monotony away, the developers will have you interact with other animals (you have to ride turtles to safety), fly and use the air currents to your advantage, skate and slide while keeping an eye for thin ice, collect fish that can be used for power ups.
- A store for people who want to cheat their way to fast power ups, necessary for higher levels
- The game has the right ingredients of all small, addictive games: great graphics, decent story, easy controls and insanely fun to play for hours
- The perfect choice if you’re looking for an Arctic adventure
Updated20 May 2014
Downloads415 (1 last week)