Published by Kodak on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads1,561 (1 last week)
"Installation Instructions: IMPORTANT:..."Installation Instructions:
IMPORTANT: Print this page before continuing.
1. Download the file onto your computer.
2. Locate and double-click the install_easyshare.exe file to begin the installation.
NOTE: During this installation, only the drivers install, not EASYSHARE Software.
3. When the Setup Wizard screen appears, click Next.
4. Select Modify, and click Next.
5. When the Custom Setup screen appears, verify that Up-to-date is selected for Kodak EasyShare printer dock or photo printer, and click Next.
6. When the Ready to modify the program screen appears, click Next. When the installation is done, a Congratulations, the software is now installed message appears.
7. If you have a Printer Dock Plus Series 3 or Photo Printer 500, visit the APPLE Web site and download BONJOUR Software free of charge.
NOTE: You must install BONJOUR Software on your computer before you can use your printer as a wireless device.
Polish, German, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, French, Turkish, Russian
Before installing version 5.3 of Kodak Photo Printer 300 Driver for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Kodak Photo Printer 300 Driver on 24 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: