Published by Kodak on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads1,572 (1 last week)
"What's New: This version of firmware"What's New:
This version of firmware optimizes your printer settings for improved printing, scanning, and copying performance.
CAUTION: Do not turn off your printer or your computer during this upgrade. The upgrade is complete when "Upgrade is complete. You may now use your printer." appears on your computer.
1. Verify the following:
1. KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software is installed on your computer.
2. A USB 2.0 printer cable is securely connected to your computer and to your printer.
3. Your computer and printer are on, and your printer is in the Ready state.
2. Download the firmware file to your desktop.
3. On your computer, double-click the *.exe file, then follow the instructions to upgrade the firmware.
CAUTION: Do not turn off your printer or your computer during this upgrade. The upgrade may take several minutes, and your printer will turn off and on during the upgrade.
4. Wait for "Upgrade is complete. You may now use your printer." to appear on your computer.
Before installing version 21.014218 of Kodak ESP 5 All-in-One Printer Firmware for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Kodak ESP 5 All-in-One Printer Firmware on 16 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: