Published by HP on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads5,127 (5 last week)
"Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Par..."Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj920 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj920 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj920 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
5. Click "Install Printer Software" at installer screen Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "920c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
6. A dialog box indicating "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
7. Click "Yes" and follow the instructions on the installer screen.
8. After the printer has finished installing the "hp deskjet 920c series " printer will appear in the "printers" list.
Before installing version 4.3 of HP 920c / 920cvr / 920cxi Deskjet Driver for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested HP 920c / 920cvr / 920cxi Deskjet Driver on 13 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: