Published by Canon on 15 Apr 2011
Updated15 Apr 2011
Downloads697 (1 last week)
"The Canon PIXMA MP210 helps you create a..."The Canon PIXMA MP210 helps you create a beautiful 4" x 6" borderless print in approximately 46 seconds, and even print photos from a digital camera without a computer!
You'll produce copies that are truer to your originals, and the unique Z-Lid lifts approximately 1 1/2 inches vertically and delivers clear, complete scans even of thick originals.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Impressive Scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Long-lasting Photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Smart copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Fast Photos: In approximately 46 seconds, you can produce a photo-lab quality 4" x 6" print.
- Easy Reading: The display's numbers consist of up to 7 large LED segments, for easier reading and operation.
- Canon Generation Green
Before installing version 10.26.0.0 of Canon PIXMA MP210 All-in-One Driver for Mac OS X for Mac OS make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Canon PIXMA MP210 All-in-One Driver for Mac OS X for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.