Published by Linksys on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads1,230 (1 last week)
"This is the latest firmware for the Dual..."This is the latest firmware for the Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router version 1.0
1.0.03 build 10
1. Fixed some failed case with UPnP.
2. FIxed issue with Radius server settings
3. Fixed Static route where some entry can not be added.
4. Fixed configuration via Network Magic
5. FIxed PPTP internet connection type not working correctly with Connect on demand.
6. Fixed issue with blocking NMH remote access from working
7. Fixed some HND services that may break connect on Demand option.
8. Fixed various HND issues.
Before installing version 220.127.116.11 of Linksys WRT320N Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router Firmware for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Linksys WRT320N Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router Firmware for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.