Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG / 2915ABG / 2200BG Network Connection Driver 10.5.0.3
Published by Intel on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads6,217 (1 last week)
"· Release version 10.5.0.3 inclu..."· Release version 10.5.0.3 includes:
o Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software version 10.5.0.3
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection software version 10.5.1.68 (New Driver)
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG/2915ABG Network Connection software version 188.8.131.52 (Driver not changed in this software release)
· Cisco* Compatible Extensions version 3 (CCxV3) is not fully supported when using Microsoft Windows* 2000 Professional. The client fails to send notification when a rogue AP is detected.
· Cisco* Compatible Extensions version 4 (CCxV4) is only supported on the Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection.
· Hardware support is included only for the
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
· Issue resolved in this release
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection might lose connectivity when operating in PSP mode. This issue applies ONLY to the Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection.
* This issue does not occur when the Power Management setting is set to Highest.
* This issue might occur if the Power Management setting is set to Use default value or any setting other than Highest.
* Power Save Poll (PSP) mode allows the adapter to go to sleep for pre-defined intervals to save battery power.
* The default Power Management setting for the adapter automatically selects the mode according to the computer\\\'s power source. PSP mode is used when your computer is using battery power. Depending upon the manufacturer of your computer, your adapter might or might not use PSP mode when plugged into the power adapter.
Before installing version 10.5.0.3 of Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG / 2915ABG / 2200BG Network Connection Driver for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG / 2915ABG / 2200BG Network Connection Driver for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.