Published by Hercules on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads1,870 (1 last week)
"Installation procedure: 1- First, uni..."Installation procedure:
1- First, uninstall the previous version of your drivers and software.
2- Download and install the new Xtra Controller + drivers (click on the Download Now button) software pack for your webcam:
3- Download and install the new Hercules Webcam Station (http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/12829/) for your webcam
- Create a folder for all your Hercules downloads: right-click the Windows desktop, then point to New/Folder.
- Name the folder Hercules Downloads.
- Click the download link.
- A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
- A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Hercules Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation (.exe) file and follow the instructions provided to install your software.
Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows XP SP2
Before installing version 188.8.131.52 of Hercules Dualpix HD720p USB WebCam Driver for Notebooks for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Hercules Dualpix HD720p USB WebCam Driver for Notebooks on 19 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: