Published by Nvidia on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads403 (1 last week)
"Installation Notes * Windows XP u..."Installation Notes
* Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
* Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
* WHQL Certified for Windows XP and 2000
* General compatibility fixes.
Windows XP Driver Versions
* Audio driver 4.62 (WHQL)
* Audio utilities 4.51
* Ethernet driver 4.82 (WHQL)
* Network management tools version 4.88
* SMBus driver 4.45 (WHQL)
* NVIDIA PATA RAID driver 5.34
* NVIDIA SATA RAID driver 5.34 (WHQL)
* NVIDIA SATA IDE driver 5.34 (WHQL)
* NVIDIA RAID Application 4.82
* Installer 4.78
Windows 2000 Driver Versions
*Audio driver 4.62 (WHQL)
*Audio utilities 4.51
*Ethernet driver 4.82 (WHQL)
*Network management tools version 4.88
*SMBus driver 4.45 (WHQL)
*NVIDIA PATA RAID driver 5.34
*NVIDIA SATA RAID driver 5.34 (WHQL)
*NVIDIA SATA IDE driver 5.34 (WHQL)
*NVIDIA RAID Application 4.82
Before installing version 6.66 of nVIDIA nForce4 AMD Edition for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested nVIDIA nForce4 AMD Edition on 9 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: