Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series and Audigy 4 series Driver v02.09.0016
Published by Creative on 26 Mar 2010
Updated26 Mar 2010
Downloads2,812 (1 last week)
"This download contains an improved versi..."This download contains an improved version of the drivers found on the Sound Blaster Audigy®, Audigy 2 series, and Audigy 4 series installation CDs. It also supports Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy including Platinum and Platinum eX series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX, and Value series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro and Sound Blaster Audigy 4
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA
This download also includes the following application:
* Creative Audio Console
The application enables you to use the Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series, and Audigy 4 series features and functions.
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2, or Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
* Audio devices listed above
* This download will uninstall the drivers for your existing audio device before proceeding with the installation.
* For Audigy 2 and Audigy 4 series only: After updating your driver, download and install Creative MediaSource™ DVD-Audio Player DVDA_PCApp_LB_2_00_75.exe.
* Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player is unavailable for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
* Do not install this driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy LS or Sound Blaster Audigy SE audio device.
Before installing version v02.09.0016 of Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series and Audigy 4 series Driver for Windows make sure this is the latest version available and that it works with your current operating system and device model. If the driver contains release notes ("readme" files) proceed with reading them first. Second recommended step is creating a restore point to help you later on in case you install the wrong device driver. Note that some drivers will work instantly after installing them, but others will require a system restart in order to function properly.
As an alternative, you can simplify the process of installing the latest versions for your drivers by using a program to scan all your drivers and compare them with the latest available versions from the manufacturers. We recommend Driver Scanner from Uniblue for such a task. Download it and run a free driver scan here.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series and Audigy 4 series Driver on 16 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: