"Microsoft Project viewer, mpp viewer"
MS Project Viewer is a package to view Microsoft Project file types from their initial 2000 version through to the 2013 version. There are multiple viewing options for these files including Gantt Chart, Resource Sheet, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner and Tracking Gantt. Zoom in closer to a project page and back out aain. Show and hide project parts as needed in order to avoid project complexity overwhelming someone during a presentation. Wide Gantt time-scale range from a few minutes through to multi-year development projects. Show critical path, baselines and deadlines through a Gantt chart The package is made from Java so there are versions which run under Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
MS Project Viewer Key Features:
- View Microsoft Project file types from 2000 to 2013 editions
- Full Gantt and other file types
- Multiple views including Gantt Chart, Resource Sheet, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner and Tracking Gantt
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 6.0
- Mac OS X and Linux version available
- Requires Windows
MS Project Viewer is a Microsoft Project file viewer application.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
Top user review