"Microsoft Project viewer, mpp viewer"
As you can simply deduct from the software name, this program will open for reading any Microsoft Project files. The software was developed on Java technology, so in order to run it you need to install first Java Runtime Environment.
Here are the main features:
- Although this program is not associated with Microsoft, it can be used to open and view MS Project files (xml, mpp, mpt), even though you don’t have the Microsoft software installed on your computer
- Saves you money if you only need to view MS Project files and not create or edit them
- You have at your disposal different types of views, for instance: Team Planner, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Gannt Chart, Tracking Gantt, etc
- Send any view to the printer
- Sort the tasks any way you see fit
- If you saved the files on a Dropbox account, all you need is paste the URL
- Manage all the columns (resize, hide, show, rearrange)
- View both master and sub-projects
- Display baselines, critical paths & deadlines
- Works on all modern Windows systems
Download MS Project Viewer if you need to view Microsoft Project files on your Mac computer.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
Top user review