Hubstaff for Mac 0.6.5-Stable
Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 17 Jan 2014
"Software that tracks time, activity levels, a"
If you’re working from home, Hubstaff can help you keep track of your activity, take automated screenshots, detect when you’re taking a break and stop the recording process, count the hours you've been working, monitor the incoming payments, etc.
Here’s why you’ll love Hubstaff:
- You’ll never have to enter the hours manually, this utility will keep track of everything for you
- Take random pictures of your activity you can present to your employers
- Create timesheets and manage the payments (it works with Paypal)
- If you’re an employer, you can see all the active projects, who works on what in real time and their past activity
- Time spent on a job is tracked accurately to the second
- The app runs in the background silently
- You can use it for an unlimited number of projects
Download Hubstaff if you want to add automation to your work and make sure you’re getting paid for the hours you've put in.
Requirements: Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM, 50 MB Hard Disk Space, Live Internet Connection
What's new in this version: Totally New Version with Web-based Time Tracking, Times-sheet, Employee and Project Management Modules supported with detailed reporting.
DeveloperNetsoft Holdings LLC
Updated14 Jun 2013
Downloads202 (1 last week)
Download Hubstaff for Mac 0.6.5-Stable (1.00 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Hubstaff for Mac on 14 Jun 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: