"software to add or remove line breaks"
GR Add Remove Line Breaks is a simple application that helps the user clean up data entry by removing (or adding) line breaks from/to the content. The software can create a fresh line break before (or after) a specific character, a word, or a sentence. A line break can be replaced with a chosen word, sentence, character or nothing at all. The Windows clipboard contents can be imported and then worked on to make it as it should be. The content can then be exported. The software barely takes a few seconds to process as many as 5,000 lines of content. The software can also work with computer languages too.
GR Add Remove Line Breaks Key Features:
- Line break utility that can add or remove line breaks in a piece of content
- Import content from the Windows clipboard or paste it in
- Add a character, word, sentence or blank space where a line break used to be
- Add line breaks (or remove them) before (or after) a specific character, a word or a sentence
- Works with computer language code
GR Add Remove Line Breaks is a utility for editing content, working with line breaks and altering a piece of content according to the needs of the editor.
Requirements: dot net framework 4.0
What's new in this version: Initial Release
DeveloperGale Rivas Softwares
Updated11 May 2015
Downloads181 (1 last week)
Top user review