Published by Financial-edu.com on 18 Sep 2014
"Build an Automated Spread Trading System"This online course shows you how to build an automated spread trading model using MS Excel. The System captures the price difference between security pairs of any type - indexes, stocks, futures, options, LEAPs, currencies. The System uses three proven technical indicators - exponential moving averages, Percentage Price Oscillator (PPO), and Donchian Channels - to capture spread movements when profits are likely to be greatest. Includes three spread strategies for Swiss Franc - Japanese Yen futures, Nasdaq - S&P 500 E-Mini, and 10-Year vs 5-Year U.S. Treasury Notes. The System is optimized for use with daily or hourly data, but can be used on any time interval. You are shown how to build a data "hub" with a DDE link, or run the model with free .csv data files from Yahoo! Finance or another source. Also included is a complete backtesting model -- simply import historical data and see statistical and graphical results for your chosen spread strategy.
What You Get: A TREMENDOUS 3-IN-1 VALUE!
- Online course showing you how to build and operate the model PLUS VBA Code and FAQs sections
- Detailed instructions on importing prices into Excel using eSignal QLink and Yahoo!Finance
- Pre-built Backtesting Model in MS Excel with graphs and trade statistics
- Online access to the course materials
- Integrate Excel, VBA, formulas, and data sources into a profitable trading tool
- Acquire knowledge applicable to any Excel modeling project
- Save money by eliminating recurring software costs
- Calculate Buy/Sell signals on multiple spread pairs within seconds
- MS Excel for Windows
- 5Mb disk space
- Date-Time-Close price data on your chosen time interval
- (OPTIONAL) DDE data import link for Excel
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Build an Automated Spread Trading System for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.