Published by Araxis Ltd on 1 Sep 2016
"Project management and issue tracking"A different approach to project management and issue (bug/defect) tracking. Organize your work. Track time. Manage customer requests and other work issues. Schedule and deliver your team projects on time and within budget.
1. Accurate project schedules. Ketura doesn't just tell you how much work there is to do, it predicts when it will be done and how long it will take.
2. Designed for changing circumstances. Ketura makes it quick and easy to reassign work, move issues between milestones or defer issues, to ensure that you hit your deadlines.
3. Manage all your projects in one system. All your projects are live and available, all the time.
4. Built-in timesheets.
5. Prevent schedule slips before they happen. Your team has insight into the work it is undertaking. Ketura calculates two schedules for every project: one based on the â€˜official' project plan, and one based on the latest expectations of team members. You instantly see discrepancies between the two.
6. Control your budget, not just the project schedule. Successful projects come in within budget, as well as on time. Ketura knows the hourly cost of all your team members' time, so you always have a current budget projection.
7. Integral issue management. Never again lose track of customer requests, project requirements, goals, defect reports, help desk tickets, etc.
8. Understand what's happened. Who worked on an issue, milestone or project? How long did it take? How much did it cost?
9. Spot trends. Ketura shows you long-term trends in the cost and quantity of work required to complete projects and milestones. This can be a useful reality check on over-optimistic expectations.
10. Automatic, personalized to-do lists for all team members. Eliminate misunderstandings. Ketura gives each team member his or her own to-do list, based on all the work scheduled for them in various projects.
11. Simple to get started; sophisticated depth when you need it.
Requirements: 1 GB RAM, 2GB disk space
What's new in this version: Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Araxis Ketura for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.