Published by SkillCrest, LLC on 21 Jul 2014
"Quantitative data extraction from graphics."VistaMetrix provides an easy way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs or video files.
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on multiple, curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angles and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as CSV, XLS or TXT files.
VistaMetrix also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
4) Play video files and perform measurements on individual video frames.
Download VistaMetrix now for a FREE TRIAL. You will be able to use a fully functional trial version of VistaMetrix for thirty days to ensure your satisfaction prior purchasing it. The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions.
Requirements: 200 MHz Pentium or better, 10 MByte RAM
What's new in this version: Save data to *.CSV files.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested VistaMetrix on 21 Jul 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: