Published by MITCalc on 6 Aug 2017
"Technical formulas / Units convertor"Solutions to dozens of basic formulas from physics, technology and mechanical engineering. Help, pictures as well as many selection tables with values of various coefficients and material properties are available for the formulas. The following matters are solved in the workbook:
- Characteristics of solids (volume, surface, weight, inertia moment)
- Rectilinear motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Rotation motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Thermal expansion (longitudinal, cubical)
- Friction (shear, rolling, journal, rope, belt)
- Design of engine capacity (pump, blower, hoist, crane)
This module also includes a workbook with conversion of units, many technical tables, workbook with Vehicle aerodynamics and workbook with External ballistics.
Vehicle aerodynamics - The program is intended for simple simulation of vehicle motion. The program solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of vehicle parameters.
- Selection from a list of typical vehicles.
- Calculation of forces.
- Calculation of the load, energy, consumption and travel distance.
External ballistics - The program is intended for simple simulation of the firing of various types of bullets. The program solves the following tasks:
- Definition of the bullet.
- Selection from the list of typical bullets.
- Calculation and selection of typical ballistic coefficients.
- Calculation of the forces, velocities, trajectories, angles and other external ballistic parameters.
- Graphic representation of the results of one or two bullets.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Requirements: Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
What's new in this version: Added the workbook with Vehicle aerodynamics and workbook with External ballistics, translations
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested MITCalc Technical Formulas and Tools on 6 Aug 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: