MITCalc Profiles Calculation 1.20
Published by MITCalc on 3 Aug 2017
"Area characteristic of profiles"The calculation solves area characteristics of profiles created in a simple graphic editor and mass characteristics of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following tasks:
- Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for main axes passing through the centre of gravity.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including a graph.
- Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
- Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
What's new in this version: Minor changes. translations
Price$16 Buy full version
Updated3 Aug 2017
Downloads437 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested MITCalc Profiles Calculation on 4 Aug 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: