Published by MITCalc on 3 Aug 2017
"Designs of force shaft connections"The calculation is intended for geometrical design and strength check of force couplings of shafts with hubs with a cylindrical contact area (Interference fit, clamping connection). The application provides solutions for the following tasks:
- Design of force fits, possibly shrink fits.
- Design of clamping connections with separated, or one-side cut hub.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- Check of interference fit strained by additional radial force with bending moment.
- Check of interference fit working at specific service temperature.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, DIN 7190.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
What's new in this version: Minor changes, translations
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested MITCalc Force shaft connection on 4 Aug 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: