Published by Synthesis AG on 27 Feb 2019
OSPalm OS 4.0, Palm OS 5.0
Updated27 Feb 2019
Downloads304 (1 last week)
""Synthesis SyncML Clients for mobile devices (PDA) bring SyncML compatibility to widespread mobile OS platforms like Android, PalmOS and Windows Mobile.
This allows mobile over-the-air (OTA) synchronisation with any compliant SyncML server (such as Memotoo, GooSync.com, SyncWise, Oracle Calendar and Beehive, eGroupware, Horde, WinFonie, SyncEvolution, MDaemon, OpenXchange, DeskNow, ScheduleWorld.com, O-Sync and many many more)
Download, evaluation and purchase:
- Android: Download from here, free 30 day evaluation period starts activation in the registration menu, license for unlimited later use can be purchased online (see "buy online" link)
- Windows Phone 8, 8.1, 10: Download from here (LITE) or from here (STD), free 30 day evaluation
- Windows Mobile, PalmOS: Download from here, free 30 day evaluation period starts automatically after the first installation on the device, license for unlimited later use can be purchased online (see "buy online" link)
- iPhone, iPad:These products are now available from plan44.ch.
STD (standard version)
Synchronisation of contacts, calendar and tasks; secure server connection via SSL/https supported
- Mobile synchronisation using SyncML standard (all OMA-DS 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0)
- Synchronizes via any available internet connection (WiFi, 3G, Edge, GPRS, LTE, cradle - depending on device)
- Stable mobile sync experience through Suspend&Resume support which allows resuming sync after intentional or unintentional interruption.
- PRO only (WinMobile/PalmOS only): True push through Server Alerted Notification (SAN) - the server can initiate a synchronisation when new data is available using a notification binary SMS message
- Does not interfere with platform's native synchronisation -->
- Synchronizes (depending on platform and application variant) contacts, events, tasks and (Palm only) notes.
- PRO only (WinMobile/Palm
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Synthesis SyncML Client STD for PalmOS for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.