"Manage your daily schedule."
This small extension adds a stylish Sunbird calendar to the very popular email client, Thunderbird. You can easily make the switch from reading emails to the calendar by clicking a button. The Lightning Project also helps you schedule future events.
Here’s a quick look under the hood:
- It works on both 32 and 64-bit systems and it runs on all major Windows versions
- Although Mozilla plans to integrate Lightning into Thunderbird 3.0, it can still be downloaded as a separate extension if you use an older version
- Easily manage tasks and events straight into your favorite email client
- Choose from displaying all tasks and events, tasks only, events only or hide the selection pane completely
- Search and filter upcoming events by start date, name, location, duration, end date, etc
- Manage invitations sent and received for events that are about to happen soon
- It takes into account different timezones
- Support for other calendars (iCal, Google Calendar, etc)
Install the Lightning Project if you want to add a calendar to Thunderbird.
Updated9 Jun 2020
Downloads1,095 (1 last week)
Top user review