"Professional tree outline manager."
One of the most commonly used types of files on a computer is a document, and in some cases, users have thousands and thousands of documents - this can get to a point where its very difficult to organize them all. Fortunately, there's Maple, a document organization utility that will assist users in creating various trees and nodes to ensure all of their documents are intelligently organized and easily accessible. Documents can be loaded from a file, as well as saved to various file extensions (RTF, TXT, DOC, WRI, HTML). Rich text formatting, as well as drag and drop functionality are both supported by Maple. Try this program for free today, and for just $23.95, you can purchase a lifetime license for the full version.
Key Features of Maple:
- Assists users in keeping an intelligently organized library for their documents
- Easily add or remove trees and nodes from your library
- Supports TXT, RTF, DOC, WRI, HTML extensions
- Compatible with Windows Operating Systems
- Drag and drop functionality and rich text formatting built-in
What's new in this version: Office 2016 theme. New icons. Link to folder. Updated word processing engine. Hyperlink hints.
Top user review