Published by Fonlow IT on 3 Nov 2009
"Edit contacts of individuals & organizations"Open Contacts is an advanced address book program for managing contact info of individuals and organizations with relationships. The program was designed for people who need more beyond legacy address book programs in order to improve dynamic interactions with contacts. With SyncML for Open Contacts, you may synchronize contact info with smart phone, PDA and Web address books etc.
* Store details in sections of data fields that are dynamically customizable, with predefined data fields.
* Associate individuals with organizations, and link organizations with departments or subsidiaries.
* Categorize contacts in hierarchy trees, and list contacts of subcategories recursively.
* Search contacts info through any data field.
* Dynamic shortcuts to telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing.
* Print contact info with built-in functions or external label printing programs.
* Import contact info from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla/Portable Thunderbird, LDIF, XML, CSV and vCard.
* Export contact info to indented text, CSV, Excel, vCard and XML.
* Attach files and photo to contacts.
* Map service with Google Maps.
* Support multilingual features.
* The program is small and green enough to run on a memory stick.
* Native supports for multiple users in Local Area Network.
With SyncML Client for Open Contacts, you may synchronize contact info with smart phone, PDA and Web address books etc.
Updated3 Nov 2009
Downloads622 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Open Contacts on 26 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: