"Digital Diary is a tool to write your diaries"
Handwritten diaries have become a thing of the past, and e-Diaries are becoming more and more popular. Digital Diary is a critically acclaimed program for Windows Operating Systems that brings an entire workspace for your e-Diary. You'll be able to create an account and store either text entries, voice entries, or a combination of both. Simply create the entry and allow Digital Diary to store and organize it for you, it only takes a couple of seconds, and then you can access the entry or any other one you've previously added. Another feature of Digital Diary is the Reminders, which are great for remembering birthdays, appointments, and any other important tasks. You can try the demo of Digital Diary for free today, and for $24.99, you can unlock the full version!
Key Features of Digital Diary:
- Full e-Diary workspace on your PC with a variety of different features
- Separated accounts for multiple users, as well as multiple diaries for each user
- Voice recorded entries, text entries, or a combination of both are compatible
- Built-in Reminders the user may set for various events like birthdays or meetings
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 Operating Systems
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
What's new in this version: - Added: Create child contents. - Added: Move selected content to a specific path. - Added: "Include child contents" checkbox to search for child contents. - Added: Print all pages for selected content or for the entire diary. - Added: Option to show "Creation time" and "Last update" for .......
Top user review